Thursday, December 8, 2011

MIA

Apologies for going MIA for a while...with the holidays and black Friday shopping and spending time with my family I haven't had very much downtime lately, forgive me! :(  Let me just start off by saying I had a GREAT Thanksgiving :) Travis, Kylee, and I went to my mommy's house for some delicious food and Ky got to hang out with her baby cousin Raylan :) He's one month and shes almost 8 but they don't care she still loved him lol. Anyway, we had PERFECT weather on Thanksgiving and I had such a great time with my little family :) After we filled our bellies with turkey, we decided to bring some food over to Best Buy where Travis' brother waited for a 40 inch TV that was on sale for 200 dollars......he waited from 12 PM Thursday (Thanksgiving) afternoon until 1 AM the next day.....yeah that's right, 13 hours... and luckily he was 36 out of 40 to get the TV so yayyyy :D go Jordan! I could never do it haha.
And for those of you who want some Kylee bug updates:
She is doing SUPER great, she's crawling like a pro and eating up ALL of the baby food we give her :) She's loosing some of her chunkiness though :( Also, she has just learned how to pull up on things and she would rather stand and bounce than do ANYTHING else so hopefully she"ll be walking in time for our wedding :D I just can't believe how lucky Travis and I got with Kylee, she is truly such a wonderful, happy little girl and she brings so much joy into our lives :)
P.S. We also got our first Christmas tree as a Family :D......It's my first ever FAKE tree (but you cant beat a tree on sale for 30 bucks, prelit, at Target....I love black Friday sales :DDD)
And like always here's some pics of what's been going on lately :D

No comments: