Monday, November 14, 2011

My little peanut is 7 months old!


Today, 7 months ago, my little peanut was born and I cant belive ittttt. It seriously feels like just yesterday, but no, wake up Erin, it"s been 7 great months already! I'm so proud of my little girl, shes eating her baby food good, she smiles and laughs constantly, she can sit up, and now she can pull herself up and stand holding onto things :) She's such a little smarty pants but there's a little piece of me that misses when she was a newborn :( I can already see how shes starting to not need me on things (she likes holding her own bottle etc.) and it makes me a little sad :( But then again I'm just so thankful to have such a happy & healthy little girl and I love watching her grow more and more into her own little person :)

No comments: