Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taggies!


Okay I've been slacking, yes I know, I've just had so many things going on lately...I've recently started watching maddox (future nephew and Kylee's cousin) and he's tracked out so he's been taking up a majority of my time, as well as my little k-bug :) But anywhooooo a couple week ago I noticed Kylee was OBSESSED with tags....like I give her a toy and she only cares about the tag it was hilarious! So I took her shopping to target to get some more diapers (surprise surprise) and I find a blanket. . . . .called Taggies. . . . . . .and I FREAKED out :D I was so excited, I couldn't believe that I found a blanket, with tags all over it, it was perfect and I couldn't believe I was actually so excited about this haha I mean who thinks of this stuff?? So after I got over my total mom freak-out moment, I of course bought it, and now she has become obsessed :) She loves her Taggies :D and I HIGHLY recommend this blankie if you have kids that are obsessed with tags like mine :)

Kylee BEFORE her Taggies blankie

Kylee AFTER her Taggies Blankie (she takes it everywhere)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE! Where did you get it!?

life with k-bug said...

At Target!!! Look in the baby toy section...like infant toys not the 6 months + toys, and theres a bunch of different colors....I went to the one in Apex but I'm sure they have them at every target, or you could always get it online lol but I like store better