Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Realized

Sooooo It's 3:00 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I decided I would catch up on my blogging! YAY :D Anywhoo I just realized it is EXACTLY 6 months until Travis and I get married ahhhhh :D It seems like just yesterday we were engaged! (on Mother's Day I may add :D) But so far planning has been at a stand still.....I already have my dress and we already have the venue....now just the little details like invitations and decorations etc.  Our venue is going to be at a castle however so we don't need too many decorations but flowers would make it look nice :) But here's just a short list of what I'm planning (very general):

Colors: Ivory and Lime Green
 Flowers: White Roses and Hydrangeas
 Cake: something along these lines
 Shoes: Cinderella shoes of course!
 Ceremony: garden :)
 Hair: old hollywood glam waves
Bridesmaids Dress: this dress but in lime green.....trust me it looks amaze!

and last but not least... MY dress: welll that's confidential of course :)

Ideas??